BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yipee - 19th March 09

Yipee again, thank goodness, today my Husband is finally getting to register {hopefully no other problems will present themselves] his one tonner he has been working on for 3 years or more......... just has to get a blue slip, then a green slip ,insurance, then registrations papers, then we might go "cruising" in it............ It's been so frustrating at times, with him working on it,then this last year and a half most sundays he's been away from about 9am to about 7pm and then theres the spending money on bits and pieces for car, {boy did Ebay get a workout} .............although that bit I shouldnt complain about , he never complains of what I spend on my hobbies {paint, brushes, books, card making tools and stuff}
Have made the start on finishing some UFO's {unfinshed objects} the "Queenslander" I started either last year or was it the year before ??? is NOW FINISHED

1 comments:

Anna Rosa Designs said...

Hi Lee,
Remember me, I also did this workshop with Jan Shaw at TBDA conference.
I've recently joined blogland, so I'll see you around.
Hugs,
Anna