BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 8, 2007

September update

Its been awhile since I posted, I know, I started a couple of drafts, then couldn't get them into post.lol
Anyway, last month I attended the True Blue Conference down in Melbourne. Painted 4 projects..one with Karen Brouwer ..."Mother of Pearl" rosebuds etc on a box
a Zhostovo Rose with Jan Shaw............... Some Geraniums on a canvas with Robin Cooper using Genesis {heat set oils} and with Tracey Simms .........."Hippeastrum and Gold Damask " on a canvas.
Travelled to and from Melbourne with Chris Roy, we had a lovely drive both ways, I enjoyed everything, had a lovely time, great teachers, great projects, great food, great company and I hope to be there again next year. Congratulations to both Karen Brouwer and Karin Parsons for all their hard work.

0 comments: